Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Feature Post: The Amateur-Photographer (danywithdragons)

A bit of natural talent can go a long way with some time and passion, as proven to me by one of the most random yet intelligent and original people I know (aka my sister). Today marks my very first feature post about the talents and inspriations that surround me from day to day and for this very special occasion, I would like to introduce you to the one and only danywithdragons, or as you may have guessed, my baby sister.
As merely a high school student, danywithdragons utilizes photography as a way of expression throughout her explorations and discoveries in this journey we call life. With her unique eye, danywithdragons captures not only a beautiful scenery, but maintains the sense of nostalgia, tranquility, and comfort in each photo, transporting viewers into another place and time. With each photo, the viewer can almost feel that light breeze or hear and feel the rattling on the train, and take a momentary time travel back to the good old times.
This self-proclaimed amateur-photographer has barely crossed the starting line. Who knows what she'll bring forth in the future?
 
わたしの周りにはすごいな~って思える人がいるのですが、その中の一人が妹です。
妹はDanywithdragonsというインスタのアカウントで写真を投稿しているのですが、最近どんどん上手になっているなと感じています。
カメラ機能がとてもいい携帯に機種変更してから始まった趣味らしいですけど、これからどのように変化していくのが楽しみです。
 
 

"I got a new phone that had a really good camera and I began taking random pictures. This soon became a hobby because all of them would turn out really well. "
 
 
"Right now, it's just a small hobby. I don't see myself doing much with it, but who knows?"
 


"Lately, I've been interested in incorporating shapes and lines. If you look at my recent photos, you can see that there's often some sort of line running through."
 

"I don't like to brag, but I'm a pretty hard core Netflix binge-watcher."



 
A true one-of-a-kind.
Check out more of danywithdragons' photos on https://instagram.com/danywithdragons/

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment