Sunday, September 27, 2015

Picnic at the Eiffel Tower (English)

Part 2 of my Saturday down below.
 
The picnic was located at Champs de Mars which is a really big park that the Eiffel Tower looks over. We arrived a bit early, I turned into a major tourist had a photo session in front of this beauty. Unfortuantely the wind seemed to want to blow just in my face so my hair was flying all over the place. Here's a bit of a candid photo for you.


Checked another thing off my bucket list with two pretty awesome people.

 
The Eiffel Tower has a totally different view throughout the day and I was fortunate enough to see the change happen right in front of my eyes.
 
6:30pm
 

8:00 pm (ish)
 

8:30 (?? now I'm just guessing)


a little later
 

(probably around) 9:30pm


10:30pm
 

The picnic was great and I got to meet fellow exchange students whom I haven't already met.
There was plenty of wine, baguettes, cheese, sausages, and jambons to go around. It was just a nice, peaceful, relaxing, and fun gathering where people didn't really give much thought to the time (I left around 10:45 pm but the picnic still went on).
 





Feeling really thankful for this very French experience:)
 
Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment