Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Post I Forgot to Upload Last Week

I was near Opera today for a commitment and while I would usually leave a little early so that I could walk to my destination, I decided otherwise when I saw that it was pouring rain. I took the Metro for the first time in a while. I obviously brought an umbrella with me but I always question whether I need it or not since I somehow get wet anyways.
I stopped by Galerie Lafayette to look around. All the high end products are not too friendly for my budget but the mall is like one big art exhibit that you can enjoy just strolling around in.
 






Stepped into the UNIQLO that I was too sccared to walk into last time and was in awe at how chic everything looked. There was a totally different atmosphere to the ones I am used to in Japan. I think the prices were also a tad bit higher.







Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment