Sunday, October 4, 2015

Working Part-Time in Paris (English)

First two days of my new part time job at a Japanese restaurant succesfully finished!
My first day was yesterday, which coincidentally happened to be a weekend, so this job definitely kicked off with a really tight schedule.
Everything was so busy that before I knew it, there was only an hour before the restaurant closed.
It's been a great experience so far - the team is extremely welcoming and funny, and I'm getting to use a lot of French with the customers.
I never realized that being a waitress would require so much work and thinking on the spot about how to move things along effectively.
I think this is going to be a really great and meaningful experience not only for my French but for me as a human being.
I'm just going to end this blog with a random pic of the Metro sign because I don't want to put photos of where I work.


Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment