Friday, February 19, 2016

VLOG: Musee d'Orsay

I hope you have all been doing well. I've once again taken a mini hiatus on my blog posts, which I apologize for but I have been a bit busy. How have I been? Pretty good actually but I'm starting to stress again because I'm falling behind on my studies and I'm realizing that I'll be graduating in less than 1.5 years. I'm ready for it but I'm not. I also have a really long road ahead to where I want to be; it's daunting but I'm going to try to enjoy the ride. I also lost my only umbrella the other day - I used it on my way to class last week but forgot to keep it with me after I sat on the steps to wait for the previous class to end. I didn't realize until 3 hours later when my class ended that I didn't have my umbrella and of course, it was no longer at the steps. I really don't feel like buying a new umbrella.
Anyways, I have been having to postpone my trip to Musee d'Orsay multiple times but I finally made the time yesterday to do so. I decided I would do a video instead of photos and used an app to edit it. It only allowed me to export 30 seconds at a time, which frustrated me but you know what, I understand. It's free for a reason. But then, I tried to use a video merging app on my laptop but it wouldn't recognize the videos?? I needed to go through a whole 'nother conversion process so I am sorry but I'm uploading 3 separate videos - they're all connected but cut off at awkward moments. I'm enjoying videos a lot more than photos so this will probably not be the first. The next one will be better than this one, I promise.

Musee d'Orsayという美術館に行ってきました。今回は写真じゃなくてビデオをしようと思ってエディットしていたのですが、30秒づつしかエクスポートできませんでした。無料だからしょうがないのですが、今度はビデオをマージするアプリが上手くいかなくて。。。
今回は長いビデオが三つに分かれている状態でアップロードします。
写真よりビデオのほうがエディットしていて楽しかったので、問題を解決してからまた更新します。


video

video

video



1 comment: